In January, I was invited to be the opening keynote at Brandon Hall Group‘s HCM Excellence Conference. After an enlightening morning of discussions and networking, I was able to sit down and join Rachel Cooke, Chief Operating Officer at Brandon Hall Group, for a quick interview to discuss a few of the major forces that are shaping the future of work, jobs, and skills.
Topics and questions include:
- Learning, data, and HR
- The computer science degree shortfall
- How can corporations bridge the skills gap?
- The changing nature of jobs and skills
- Critical skills for the 21st century
- Automation-proofing your career with human skills
- Developing more women technology leaders
- Data and ethical choices
- Is the future female?
- The circle of learn-work-change
Thoughts? Feel free to leave your comments and questions below.