The Critical Role of Learning in the Future of Work (April 9, 2019)
Jenny Dearborn is a modern day Wonder Woman. As the former Chief Learning Officer of SAP, Jenny has been recognized as one of the 50 Most Powerful Women in Tech for 5 consecutive years. She’s received the Stevie Award for Female Business Executive of the Year, Athena Leadership Award, and Financial Times Top 20 Global Executive LGBT Allies among many other accolades. Her first book, Data Driven: How Performance Analytics Delivers Extraordinary Sales Results, debuted at #1 on Amazon in their New Business Release category and was in the top 10 list of “What Corporate America is Reading” in 2015.
Her second book, The Data Driven Leader: A Powerful Approach to Delivering Measurable Business Impact Through People Analytics will be the subject of our next CHO group session. All participants will receive a signed copy of the book.
Please join us as Jenny discusses the disruptors shaping the future of work, its implications for employees, and the skills you need as a leader to be successful.
Key takeaways include:
- What are the six forces shaping the future of work.
- Who are the learners of today, and their challenges in prioritizing learning to prepare them for the future.
- Why continuous learning is so critical.
- How you can prepare for the future of work.
- What you can do to ensure you have the skillsets you need for the jobs of today and tomorrow.